Pay Less, Get More
A quarter-century of experience selling real estate in Somerset, Morris and Union counties has taught us everything we need to know to make selling your home a seamless, streamlined, successful process.
Feel @Home Realty provides all the real estate services you want and need, but at a lower cost to you. Our broker fees are lower — as low as 1.25%, compared with “typical” commissions of up to 6%. That’s more money in your pocket.
Rest assured, though, we do not cut corners when it comes to selling your property. We have worked for some of the biggest names in the business, including ReMax, Keller Williams and Century 21. We use all the same services they do to showcase your home — and then some. Among our superior services:
- Our full-time exclusive photographer/videographer shows your home in its best light — and in the right season.
- Our full-time administrators ensure no detail is overlooked, from data collection to listing services to open houses.
- Our full-time marketing and content gurus craft the right message and share it in the right places, from brochures to social media platforms.
- We provide regular feedback to you in the form and frequency you prefer. You will always know where we are in the selling process. No surprises.
- Our pricing experts use more than Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the right selling price for your property. We compare apples to apples, using a data-driven approach to ensure you do not undersell your home.
Every person who works at Feel @Home Realty is an expert at what they
do. And everyone is a full-time employee, not an independent
contractor. With the help of the internet, we have streamlined the
entire real estate process and cut out superfluous expenses. We pass
that savings on to you, our customer, in the form of low commissions.
Plus, we offer a No-Risk Guarantee. We are so confident you will be happy with our services that you can cancel your contract with us at any time. If you want to come back at a later time, we will re-list at no charge for as long as you own the property and want it to be listed.